Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 09:55 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

NoOnEx.net got geeked again!

LordBaron

Forum User
okay
I recently got my site (formerly noonex.com now noonex.net) Back up and running. Origonally I designed a Flash site with a simple PHP msg board integrated into the flash, was nice, but I had neither the flash knowledge nor the php skill to take it any further. I then stumbled on phpNuke and PostNuke, which were both nice until someone hacked my site repeatedly. So I got fed up and did more searching (thank you sourceforge!) and found geeklog. I recently upgraded to gl 1.3.7sr2 without any problems at all.

I\'m sorry to say that my site, like so many others, is completely pointless. Its an outlet for my own creativity and to entertain my friends from time to time. Making just one person laugh is worth it I suppose Big Grin

I edited a theme from Travis Theme pack called \"wintermute\" for an old geeklog version to get the theme used. Took quite some time (a lot of extra un-needed things in the theme), and I used templates from XSilver for those that were compeletely missing for the wintermute theme. Please let me know what you think of it, I would love to get some feedback. I was not sure if the red is too hard to read (especially in the comments). Feel free to check it out here.

And yes I know the topic icons look terrible Cry I\'m working on it but I have little to no graphical talent.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mike

Anonymous
It Looks great to me

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:55 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content