Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 08:52 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

The First Persian Geeked Site

Anonymous

Anonymous
I've got geeked Smile ... You can view it here...
The encoding is UTF-8 and the language is persian. It's the first geeked persian site and I've introduced Geeklog and its great features in one of the static pages of the site to my people.
Thanx for your great work. It's perfect. I mean it.
Tazad

Anonymous

Anonymous
I don't read Persian, but as far as I can tell, there's not even a link back to geeklog.net at the bottom of the page... ironic if you ask me.

Anonymous

Anonymous
That is a rude comment - who are you? Personally I like the fact GL remains the best kept secret on the net!! AND I can't read PERSIAN either but The Persian Site IS GREAT and am impressed GL can support it .... Great Job!! Nice web site! Congratulations Tazad!! G

Anonymous

Anonymous
Get it straight. Those who remove the credits are the rude ones. Apparently, you haven't contributed anything back otherwise you would know how terrible it feels to have someone else take all your hard work and present it as his own. The site is very well done, but it should have the link back.

Anonymous

Anonymous
you couldn't see the credit because you couldn't read persian Smile. Hey man you think that I'm crazy to remove the credit and then send a post here ?! Big Grin...
You can see the credit here ...of course if you can read persian!
here => http://society.zayeh.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20021215120827513

------
Tazad

Anonymous

Anonymous
Sorry, if I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Your site is very well done. Hopefully with the little advertising more Persians will use it too.

Anonymous

Anonymous
It is open source Regards, Greg

Anonymous

Anonymous
Duh, no kidding. Open Source however only allows someone to use, modify, and redistribute software according to the GNU license. It does not give a person the right to steal and present someone else's work as his own. That is exactly what happens when a person removes the credit line. Open source does not take away the authors' copyrights.

greatgerm

Forum User
While I do encourage a link back to gl I don't think ramming it down anybody's throat makes much sense either. Removing the link doesn't violate GPL, but nice try though. Maybe instead of attacking somebody and calling them a theif you will kindly let him know it is common curtousy to provide a return link.

Anonymous

Anonymous
finally a voice of reason

Anonymous

Anonymous
got a kick out of it Big Grin great job... --- Carly

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:52 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content