Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 11:07 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

More theme tester problems

LordBaron

Forum User
I recently updated to geeklog 1.3.7sr2 from 1.3.6 and my theme tester block stoped working. So I re-edited the lib-common.php and added squatty's function to the lib-custom.php and it started working fine. today it stoped working for no apparent reason. I have not added anything to the site since I got the theme tester working. Now however, it will refresh but only after I choose a theme and hit the go button. Then it refreshes, but the use permanently button does not show up. Makes me think for some reason the usetheme var is not getting set. I've tried this in IE6, Opera 7(win) / 6.02 (linux), Mozilla (current not sure the ver #), and MyIE2 I'm completely stumped on this one.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

LordBaron

Forum User
Ok, i think its much worse than I had thought, now the "read more" links don't even work, it just sends me back to my index.php on the main page.... this is just getting stranger and stranger---Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

LordBaron

Forum User
Ok, thanks to dhaun and Tony, I got it working again, it was a register_globals problem... webhost updating things without telling me....grrrrrrrrr---Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:07 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content