Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 11:29 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

nOOb or bOOb :)

preacher

Anonymous
I am very new to php and was going through the install and got this error message after defining the path to the geeklog. i rename the pub-html file to walk and the other folder to emmaus just so you know . Fatal error: Failed opening required '/home/bdweb8362p/digitalechos.com/public_html/walksystem/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bdweb8362p/digitalechos.com/public_html/walk/system/lib-database.php on line 109 i am sure this is simple to you guys but any information and/or help would make you instantly my hero !!!! Smile

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The path in the first error message is missing a slash between "walk" and "system", so make sure all your path settings in config.php end in a slash. Also, since you said you renamed "public_html" to "walk", it shouldn't show up in the path in the first place. Make sure you removed it from $_CONF['path_html']. bye, Dirk

preacher

Anonymous
the public_html in that line is a folder on my site that was there when i signed up, thanx for the info i appreciate it . that fixed it although now i am facing a page that says i have 2 more errors Smile but i will try and do this on my own for now .

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:29 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content