good_evil

Anonymous
Ok I CHMOD the acceslog file and the error log file and nothing happens take it a look for yourself. http://fuzen-anime.com/admin/install/check.php Can anyone help me?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Well, I do see quite a few things happening there. First of all, I see a Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /home/goodevil/public_html/lib-common.php on line 2664 So you have a problem with your lib-common.php - it may be corrupted. Did you use any of the usual suspects (WinZip, Dreamweaver)? Then I see a "Could not open error.log and access.log for writing." and a lot of suspicious LBs all over the place, but those may be due to the problem with lib-common.php - try to fix that one first. bye, Dirk

good_evil

Anonymous
Yes I used Winzip. Should I have use WinRAR? Is that the way to fix it?---Everyone follows "The Humanormal System"

Anonymous

Anonymous
From experience.. they're right when they suggest you do not use winzip... that was the exact error I got. Also, other suspects are the editing program you use to make file changes etc.... I found that if I uploaded the tar file and then used my server's file management utility (yuk... but it has its uses)... I could unzip it right on the server AFTER the tar was uploaded... It saves me A TON of time and eliminates the mysterious "unexpected" and "parse" errors. jr

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Yes, at least some versions of WinZip have a habit of corrupting the lib-common.php. The same applies to editing lib-common.php in a "WYSIWG" HTML editor like Dreamweaver. All this is mentioned in the documentation, btw. You need to start with a fresh copy of lib-common.php bye, Dirk

good_evil

Anonymous
Yes. I finally checked that side of the Documentation -_-' OK I will see if I can download WinSAS. I am going to use my SSH. Ok thanks as soon as I get the results I'll be sure to respond again. Thanks, good_evil.---Everyone follows "The Humanormal System"

good_evil

Anonymous
oops is the WinRAR instead of WinSAS. Ok. just leting you know sorry about that. Smile---Everyone follows "The Humanormal System"

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have accidentally open files like that with WinZip several times. I have found that time after time I can "repair" those files by simply opening them in WordPad, then resaving to eliminate all formating. Works nearly 100% of the time to fix those corrupted text files either unzipped with the wrong app or that were uploaded in binary too.