Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 06:38 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Geekary Color or image quality Challenges

thedude

Forum User
Regular Poster
Hi Gang.. I just rebuilt my machine from Win2k Pro to Win2k server and unfortunately I have to disband all the things that I had done with previous version of Geeklog and start it over again.. @#$@ Anyway, I'm having one issue after another(nothing to do with geeklog) and I guess it's a good refresher for me to try to remember what I did before.. :-) (This time I'm documenting everything) :-) Well till it comes to Geekary. Not sure whether it's Geekary issue or PHP but I tried to use PHP 4.3.1 and apparently it's using GD version 2.0.2 and the almost all the pictures I uploaded look grayish like the color counts has been cut down dramatically. Lets not even start with the thumbnails. It looks horrible. So what I'm trying to confirm is whether anyone has seen the same problem like mine? Is this PHP or geekary or GD issue?Does anyone has latest version of GD that's already compiled for Windows so that it can be installed right away.? Does anyone has a fix for this issue? Please comment or help? Thanks gang... Cheers, The Dude P.S.: Environment: Win2k server with all the patches, Geeklog 1.3.7sr1, Geekary 1.2, mysql 3.23, IIS (whatever the latest version)

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content