Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 09:45 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

CMS Bridge Troubles

BigDave

Forum User
Frown I've looke through the setup files, and I'm still lost. I'm looking at the example page and getting soo many errors!

Notice: Use of undefined constant cmsb_full_path - assumed 'cmsb_full_path' in public_htmlbridgeexampleshow_bridge_values.php on line 39

I've got a lot of thoes. Any ideas? I've set up the init bridge file. The install says that the handshake file didn't need to be modded. I'm really confused!

squatty

Forum User
Post the relevant lines (ones with path info) from your initialize_bridge.php. Also, did you add the required code to lib-common.php?---Danny @ squatty.com
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

BigDave

Forum User
I have not put anything in the common lib file. I havn't read anythign that told me what to put in there. -Where can I find this code?

Eventualy I'd like to get phpbb203 working with it. I know there's code needed from there but I havn'g gotten to that step yet. I'm still trying to get the example page going.

There are too many errors to list. Here's a link:
Trouble

BigDave

Forum User
Got it, kinda. I found the code you were talking about. Added that, now I'm trying to install phpbb203 but getting an error:<br> <i>Template->make_filename(): Error - file /install.tpl does not exist</i><p>

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:45 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content