Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 05:38 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

parse error in lib-common.php

rubenw

Anonymous
hee guys I can't figure out what;s wrong on this line of code in lib-common.php else if( $A['type'] ']== ']=='poll' ) (line 3815) I was getting the error Parse error: parse error in c:phpdevwwwpublicsitegeeklogpublic_htmllib-common.php on line 3815 Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in c:phpdevwwwpublicsitegeeklogpublic_htmllib-common.php on line 709 can you people please help me thanx ruben

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

This is not the proper content of this line. It should read

Text Formatted Code
else if( $A['type'] == 'poll' )

In other words: Your lib-common.php is corrupted. I can only asssume that you used either WinZip to unpack the tarball or Dreamweaver to edit lib-common.php. Both programs are known to corrupt the lib-common.php (and it's even mentioned in the installation instructions).

You should get a fresh copy of that file.

bye, Dirk

rubenw

Anonymous
3815 I replaced all my files and reinstalled everything, and I can see and from the file success.php I can see the page and click on some links but when I go to the index.php in public_html/ he's still giving an error in lib_common.php on line 3815 while I edited it whit notepad line 3815 says: foreach( $groups as $grp ) I can't see what's wrong whit that can you please help me again

rubenw

Anonymous
ohh it's still a parse error

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content