jlhughes

Forum User
Trying to do a new install of 1.3.7 OK, I can't seem to find out what I did wrong. I'm getting an extra / between the theme directory and the theme files. Template Error: filename: file /usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/[snip domain]/httpdocs/layout/rcub//header.thtml does not exist. I've checked the config.php and there is no extra / anywhere that I can find.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Ignore that. The template library we're using adds that slash when reporting an error, but the extra slash is not really there. The real problem is somewhere with your $_CONF['path_themes'], $_CONF['path_layout'], or $_CONF['path_html'] variables. bye, Dirk

jlhughes

Forum User
The extra / did send me in all the wrong directions looking for the answer. It turns out during the process of moving from a development server to the new server I somehow managed to put my custom theme folder inside another folder of the same name -- layout/rcub/rcub -- and then uploaded it to the server. Hence, when Geeklog looked in the first theme folder it didn't see any thtml files because they were in the second folder.