Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 07:14 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Chatterblock3.0 chatterlog display issue

scotsman19

Forum User
I just noticed an odd quirk with displaying the chatterlog history for Chatterblock3.0. It displays fine in Internet Explorer (5.5), but when I view it in Mozilla (currently 1.2b) it is out of whack. It displays "Click on Date and User to change sort - repeat to reverse order" in large text and to the top left of the middle frame. To the right of that text is the rest if the data. So the page ends up split in half and the actual chatterlog is all scrunched to the right of the page, even with no right blocks. I thought at first this was just my install, but I have narrowed it down to a combination of Mozilla and the Simple_Orange theme so far. The problem goes away when I use the Smooth Blue theme, for example. Could someone help with why this theme does this and how to correct it? (I noticed that www.squatty.com has the same issue with the Simple_Orange theme enabled.) You can see it at: http://www.scotsman19.net/chatterblock/cb_chatLog.php?show=20 Scott

efarmboy

Forum User
I don't see the same issue .. I did a lot of testing with Mozilla and Opera before releasing and squatty has a lot of themes setup on his site. I use a modified Clean theme on my site and I don't see a browser issue. Blaine

scotsman19

Forum User
Sorry about that Blaine. It appears to just be the new version which is still being tested I guess. The other versions I have at home work fine. The new releases of Mozilla1.2b and Phoenix0.4 both act up displaying that page for some reason, but the earlier versions like Mozilla1.0.1 work fine. I'll just wait for the new full release of Mozilla. Thanks, Scott

squatty

Forum User
I have the problem with Mozilla 1.1 on my site. Here's a screenshot.

---
Danny @ squatty.com

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

efarmboy

Forum User
Uh .. nasty. I have Mozilla 1.01 installed. I'll download 1.1 and see whats up. Blaine

gasolina

Anonymous
I want to no limit of number of hours of Chatter history to display?
Is this posible?
Can someone help me

(sory, bad english Doh! - that was a mistake )

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:14 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content