Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 06:57 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Weather Block

micahmj11

Forum User
Junior
I am trying to install the weather block. After changing my php and inc files to use full paths, i get the following error message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare store_temp() (previously declared in /home/chiadd2/public_html/geeklog/weather/phpweather.inc:22) in /home/chiadd2/public_html/geeklog/weather/phpweather.inc on line 22 can someone please advise. thanks.

micahmj11

Forum User
Junior
never mind. the problem is fixed. i commented out all of the weather block code, and that allowed me back into geeklog. when i got in, i was that it tried to create two weather blocks (both visible with error messages.) so i one of the blocks, went back and enabled all of the code, and everything worked fine.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I'm not so lucky. I've been getting this error for some time now. What can be done to fix it? TonyC www.chiaffredo.org

rawdata

Forum User
First, make sure you aren't using the same function name in some other script. If you are, you need to change the name of one or the other. If this is not your problem, you may be experiencing the same thing as I did. The weather block script uses include and require which did not play nicely with some of my scripts. It kept spitting out those reclaration errors. To get rid of them, I changed all the include and require in the weather block script to include_once and require_once.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:57 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content