Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 02:51 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

HELP

Anonymous

Anonymous
still have grave difficulty with email html! <code>function mailstory($sid,$to,$toemail,$from,$fromemail,$sid,$shortmsg) { global $_TABLES, $_CONF, $LANG01, $LANG08, $A; $sql = "SELECT *,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(date) AS day FROM {$_TABLES['stories']} WHERE sid = '$sid' "; $result = DB_query($sql); $A = DB_fetchArray($result); $shortmsg = stripslashes($shortmsg); $mailtext = $LANG08[23].LB; if (strlen($shortmsg) > 0) { $mailtext .= $LANG08[28].LB; } </code> i realise i have to input: <code> /* To send HTML mail, you can set the Content-type header. */ $headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n"; $headers .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n"; </code> some where in this part of the code, but avnt a clue wer. please help. PS i post again bcos ppl dont seem to be taking much notice of my previous posts

Anonymous

Anonymous
im running NT 4 ... i installed PHP 4 and MYsql ... Ive testing out PhpMyAdmin .. that works fine .. yet this doesnt .. i get this error Warning: Failed opening 'C:\web\wwwroot\enb\admin\install\index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in Unknown on line 0 if u see the path to php isnt php4 its just php .. I dont know if there is anyplace in the code to change that ? but who knows...

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Please don't post help requests to completely unrelated topics ... Now, if I understand you correctly, you want to change the include path used by your PHP installation? You will find that in your php.ini file, something like include_path = ".;c:\php\includes" bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
so still know body can help Frown stoooopid php is getting to me now :@

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:51 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content