Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 02:26 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Gallery Random Block, No Pic

cjs226

Anonymous
I integrated Gallery, it rocks. Now I'm trying to get the random block to work. No pic is displayed. The URL I see for what should be a pic is: http://www.myurl.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=&id= As you can see, it doesn't give an album or a picture id/name. I've set $path_gallery_albums, $gallery_url and $gallery_album_url. Is it killing me that gallery isn't installed under the geeklog dir (I was using Gallery before I started using Geeklog)? cjs

efarmboy

Forum User
You appear to be trying to use the original Random Gallery Photo block - which has been working fine for many sites. I just wanted to clarify that as I released a newer version a few weeks ago. It appears the variables $rand_album and $pic_prefix are not being defined in the code. The line in the phpblock_gallery function looks like: $retval .= $gallery_url . '/view_photo.php?set_albumName=' . $rand_album . '&id=' . $pic_prefix; I've not seen this before and would suggest you add some debugging output to see why they are not being set. You didn't note your site, so I can't see what's happening. Try copying both functions again from the download - there should be two functions that are added to lib-custom.php Blaine

cjs226

Anonymous
The new version worked right off the bat! Thanks! cjs

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:26 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content