Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 12:45 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

New Album Problems

Anonymous

Anonymous
i am using geeklog 1.3.5 and the latest version of gallery. i have followed the instructions carefully. the gallery works fine, until i try and add a new album. it throws out this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/indoncaste/public_html/gallery/classes/User.php on line 155 could you direct me as to how to overcome this, i have also seen some body with the same problem, and he/she was told to read the instructions carefully. i have installed it twice now, and used all the files which came along with the integration file. please advise Tim

efarmboy

Forum User
Did Gallery work ok - b4 you added the integration with geeklog 1.3.5 ? You can try commenting out the GALLERY_EMBEDDED_INSIDE variable in gallery/config.php. to disable the geeklog integration. You may also need to clear all browser cookies, close all browsers and then load gallery/index.php. There is a cookie session conflict with geeklog. This looks like the problem introduced with gallery 1.3 when they changed their user classes. The integration script and archive has been updated for quite some time and notes this change though. Blaine

Anonymous

Anonymous
the album worked fine stand alone. how ever i will reinstall it and try again. i think i used the latest integration files from squatty.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:45 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content