Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 01:17 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Date changing??

Scotsman

Forum User
Okay I did a post on my website...and it lists the date as:

Thursday, July 18 2002 @ 12:16 PM EDT

However it shows up at the very bottom of the page while the most recent usually show up at the top. So I clicked edit, and it lists the date selected as: 12/31/1969, 6:59pm. I changed it but it keeps reverting back to that when I save it. Any ideas? I posted just last nite and it went fine

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Sounds like you've become a victim of the dreaded 12pm bug. Stories posted between 12pm and 1pm get their date screwed up and set to something like 1969 (that's why the story ends up at the end of the list). You need to re-set that story's date and set the time to something outside the 12pm-1pm time frame. This bug has been fixed in Geeklog 1.3.5sr2 - but only if you've used the full install package (the fix was not part of the "patch" update). bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Do you have a separate patch for this? I'd hate to run through a full-install and re-customize everything when just a patch would fix it. Thanks.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Replacing just admin/story.php with the version from the 1.3.5sr2 tarball should fix this problem. bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:17 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content