Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 02:18 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Installation Help

jpho

Anonymous
Hiyas, I'm sorta new at this but I have most of the problems I had fixed. Now this one has gotten me stumped because I think it's a pretty obvious error but I can't seem to fix it. I have set the permissions correctly. Here's the errors I'm receiving. Warning: Failed opening 'system/lib-database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/epho/public_html/lib-common.php on line 54 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/epho/public_html/lib-common.php:54) in /home/epho/public_html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 150 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/epho/public_html/lib-common.php:54) in /home/epho/public_html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 162 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_query() in /home/epho/public_html/lib-common.php on line 99 I've edited the lib-database.php and I've got the correct info for mysql in there. And the file is in the correct spot on the server. Please help if you can. Thanks a bunch!

knuckles

Forum User
Chatty
This error (for me) typically means I have incorrectly placed a carriage return in a file. Open your lib-common file and look at the very first line before the <?php tag. If the first line is empty and the actual code starts on the second line then delete the empty line (first line). That should fix that error. knuckles

jpho

Anonymous
Thank you for the reply. I checked all of the files and they are correctly on the first line. Any other ideas? Kind of a odd error for me. Thanks again for the help... any other suggestions would be great too Smile -Pho

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:18 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content