Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 01:22 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Strange Error

cphonx

Anonymous
I recently installed Geeklog, and it's been working for several days. But suddenly today, instead of displaying stories, it gives me this error. 1: Can't create/write to file '/usr/admin_home/brik/tmp/#sql767d_c6f_5.MYI' (Errcode: 13) What do I need to do to fix this? (the left block still works, but not the story or right block. And I can no longer log in to my site)

cphonx

Anonymous
From the errorlog ./logs/error.log:Thu May 23 13:37:46 2002 - 1: Can't create/write to file '/usr/ admin_home/brik/tmp/#sql767d_615a_2.MYI' (Errcode: 13) SQL in question: SELECT D ISTINCT *, count(*) AS dups,type,question,gl_stories.title FROM gl_comments LEFT JOIN gl_stories ON gl_stories.sid = gl_comments.sid LEFT JOIN gl_pollquestions ON qid = gl_comments.sid WHERE UNIX_TIMESTAMP(gl_comments.date) > 1022013465 GRO UP BY gl_comments.sid

Anonymous

Anonymous
MYSQL Error 13 "OUT of SPACE" The partition is out of space.. clean up your temp files otherwise you may be in for a treat!!

cphonx

Anonymous
A ha! That explains what I suspected. The problem is not with me, but with my webhost who *self-censored* up their mysql server. Whatever it did, ruined my data. I have since redone the whole thing, it was less than a week old anyways, and it works fine.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:22 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content