Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 02:45 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Fatal Errors while Installing Geeklog 1.3.5

Anonymous

Anonymous
After counteles hours spent on configuration changes and researching using Geeklog Search I give up: Im installing 1.3.5. and Im receiving the error message of Fatal error: Failed opening required '/system/classes/template.class.php' (include_path='') in /home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/admin/install/install.php on line 289 I ran a phpinfo and here is my php include path is .:/usr/local/lib/php and the document root is located at /home/glstudio/public_html/hriste my configuration file looks like this.. $_CONF['path'] = '/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/'; $_CONF['path_system'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/system/'; $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/'; $_CONF['path_log'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/logs/'; $_CONF['path_language'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/language/'; $_CONF['rdf_file'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . '/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/public_html/backend/geeklog.rdf'; $_CONF['backup_path'] = $_CONF['path'] . '/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste/backups/'; Im pretty much out of ideas.. Please help Thank you Hriste hriste@hotmail.com

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

The install script uses the path that you enter in that edit field. So double check that you use the correct path there. It should point to the directory where your config.php lives, so in your case it seems that it should be

/home/glstudio/public_html/hriste

(No trailing slash!).

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:45 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content