Harold

Anonymous
I created a Link and now I am unable to edit the link. When I click on the pencil, it opens the page for a new link.

This is on version 2.1.2.


Status: offline

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
Registered: 27/09/05
Posts: 1352
Thanks for the report. We hope to have it fixed soon.

For more details see the issue on GitHub: https://github.com/Geeklog-Plugins/forum/issues/21
One of the Geeklog Core Developers.

Status: offline

BruceG

Forum User
Newbie
Registered: 08/05/17
Posts: 1
The bbcode bug for buttons is fixed in the latest version at least, but this bug persists. I fixed it locally by changing line 531 of admin/plugin/links/index.php from:

PHP Formatted Code
$display .= editlink($mode, Geeklog\Input::fGet('id'));
to
PHP Formatted Code
$display .= editlink($mode, $_GET['lid']);

Harold

Anonymous
Quote by: BruceG

The bbcode bug for buttons is fixed in the latest version at least, but this bug persists. I fixed it locally by changing line 531 of admin/plugin/links/index.php from:

PHP Formatted Code
$display .= editlink($mode, GeeklogInput::fGet('id'));
to
PHP Formatted Code
$display .= editlink($mode, $_GET['lid']);



Thank you for the information, Bruce!

I had been unable to decipher the issue and the github recommendation did nothing to clarify the true issue. I ended up abandoning the use of Geeklog. I really enjoyed using it for awhile.


Harold

Anonymous
I downloaded v2.1.3 to try it out again.

The issue with being able to edit weblinks is still there.

Your code modification did the trick. Once again, thanks!!

Status: offline

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
Registered: 27/09/05
Posts: 1352
Thanks for the report. This issue somehow got missed. I created a new separate issue for it on GitHub so it doesn't get missed again. Cool

https://github.com/Geeklog-Core/geeklog/issues/798
One of the Geeklog Core Developers.

Status: offline

masodo

Forum User
Chatty
Registered: 13/11/12
Posts: 35
Thanks Harold - you beat me to it Big Grin
Thank you BruceG for the quick-fix... Works like a charm! Cool

Status: offline

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
Registered: 27/09/05
Posts: 1352
This issue is now fixed in the repository on GitHub. The correct fix is to replace the above line with:

PHP Formatted Code

$display .= editlink($mode, Geeklog\Input::fGet('lid'));
 


The only thing wrong was the name of the variable. The other fix works but is not as secure.
One of the Geeklog Core Developers.