Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 07:42 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Heeeeeeellllllllpp please!...site won't load..

Page navigation

suprsidr

Forum User
I promise you somehow your gallery permissions got mucked up.
Gallery is trying to include some content that the average person is not allowed to see.
So it redirects to your login page (users.php) which in turn tries to display the content again->redirect->display->redirect.........

You need to check permissions
haven't changed anything at all since then except to give permissions to a couple folks to add to the photo gallery.

-s
FlashYourWeb and Your Gallery with the E2 XML Media Player for Gallery2 - http://www.flashyourweb.com

timc

Anonymous
ok quick update...it works now..
ii went to the phpadmin and disabled plugin like you said, and got to the home site..I then found out the random photo block was enabled??..not sure how, because I disabled it a long time ago at upgrade..anyway disabled it and re enabled the bridge and it works good..thanks..

is it possible that the functiions.inc, the new one automatically enabled the random photo block?

the permissions i changed were for 2 people to be able to add albums, items and comments...that was all i changed, but did that thru the gallery site admin..thanks..t

suprsidr

Forum User
This is the exact error we recieved on another site some time ago. A junior site admin created an album in gallery for his-eyes-only, but neglected to check the "Prevent this album from being displayed in the Image Block " checkbox.

But I have not seen this error since(2yrs or so), so now I'll have to take a look through the bridge and see if its something I can do.

I guarentee you have a few "could not init gallery" errors in your error.log

-s
FlashYourWeb and Your Gallery with the E2 XML Media Player for Gallery2 - http://www.flashyourweb.com

timc

Anonymous
if you need to see the log or anything to help let me know..will be happy to comply..t

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:42 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content