Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 03:26 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Another problem

Page navigation

punkboy_jerm

Anonymous
alright im just re doing the whole damn thing!! This time i know what im doing so it should go by fast---1234 EAT THE RICH AND FEED THE POOR 5678 ORGINISE AND SMASH THIS STATE - suck la marde

punkboy_jerm

Anonymous
IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!---1234 EAT THE RICH AND FEED THE POOR 5678 ORGINISE AND SMASH THIS STATE - suck la marde

punkboy_jerm

Anonymous
dammit!!! same problem i was adding topics and then it started showing this: "1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's') AND ((owner_id = 2 AND perm_owner >= 2) OR (group_id IN (2,4,7,11,5,13,12,10' at line 1" ---1234 EAT THE RICH AND FEED THE POOR 5678 ORGINISE AND SMASH THIS STATE - suck la marde

Anonymous

Anonymous
now its saying: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's') AND ((perm_anon >= 2))' at line 1

Anonymous

Anonymous
Are you inserting any characters other than A-Z and 0-9 for the Topic Name?

vinny

Site Admin
Admin
You can't have appostrophes (') for the topic names. Just letters and numbers. Be sure to take your time and read the instructions on the different pages before hitting the submit button. This information is given on the topic submission/creation page. Also, when you post MySQL errors, be sure to also post in your comment the associated error message in the error.log. This lets us troubleshoot things much more quickly. Also, it might be a good idea to get on IRC to get help... -Vinny

punkboy_jerm

Anonymous
ok i know what i was doing wrong now. I put a ' for one of the topic names i guess illjust have to restart it over...no big deal! Thanks alot for all the help...ill post a link once I get it running Smile---1234 EAT THE RICH AND FEED THE POOR 5678 ORGINISE AND SMASH THIS STATE - suck la marde

punkboy_jerm

Anonymous
http://www.fighttheoctopus.com Thanks again for the help---1234 EAT THE RICH AND FEED THE POOR 5678 ORGINISE AND SMASH THIS STATE - suck la marde

Anonymous

Anonymous
thanks... fixed my problem! (needed to delete the $_CONF['path'] in $_CONF['path_html']) Smile

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:26 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content