Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 17 2024 @ 11:01 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Using menu plugin help

dv13

Anonymous
Hi I love the menu plugin, except for one thing. I can only do one menu. How do I make a different menu? I create a diff block and put as php an put the menuplugin command in and it creates that block..yet when I go to the menu plugin screen to put stuff in the new menu, the only thing that comes up is the content of the original menu...how do I select the new menu to edit? thanks..t

tomw

Forum User
Sorry I only made provision for one site menu -- I do not see a reason for more. If you are wanting for different groups to have different menus, that is what the security groups are for. As administrator your can make a menu entry for any individual or group (you notice that you can change the owner?). Then when they logon that is what they see and no one else does. At one site I manage I have two partners and a salesman that have custom menus come up when they log in. These menus even include links to webmail with them automatically logged in. Only me as the site administrator and those people even know those menu links exist. So, only one site menu -- that is all you need. Tom

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:01 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content