Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 07:29 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Help - Installation Error

Mike

Anonymous
Hi, I am installing the latest version of Geeklog, 1.4. I configured everything in every file that stated needed to be configured and went to the install file. After I select the option for the New Database it takes me to the next page and I enter all my information correctly. Once I do that and click the Continue button at the bottom of the page and the next page loads I get this error: Warning: Failed opening 'system/install_templates/database_defaults.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/gtasour/public_html/rustware/admin/install/install.php on line 537 Template Error: set_root: system/install_templates is not a directory. Halted. Can anyone help?

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
Go into config.php and verify ALL the paths (e.g. path, path_html, path_layout, etc). Ensure all paths have a trailing slash. This is clearly a path issue. ----- The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.

alex

Anonymous
Don't forget permissions / ownership either...

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:29 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content