Welcome to Geeklog Monday, March 19 2018 @ 01:11 am EDT

Site Admin
Joe, input on the started but yet to be finished content plugin is still welcome.

The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.

Forum User
Seems the GL2 site isn't working.

Hey Tony, long time no type Smile We need to catch up if possible, because I suspect my previous limitations on understanding the conceptual and coding behind GL2 either a) behind me, or b) ready to be tackled. I'm going to start up with giving a hard look over the new 1.5 beta, but I'll also be grabbing the GL2 codebase and see what I can make it do. Will probably start with making one or two basic modules just to get my head wrapped around it.

Hope you and yours are all well.

-- Mark
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Forum User
Quote by: Tony

After that I will simply ask the 1.x developers one last time to help out to breathe life into GL2 or I'll simply remove the code base into a separate project that would be marketed more as a PHP framework. That much I know I can keep up-to-date as part of my day-to-day job duties

Just curious if this is what happened in the last few months, and GL2 has been moved into the aptitude framework ?
Ifso, is it than fair to say there will be no revolutianary change in GL and we will just continue on the steady road of GL 1.x ?

Best Regards,

Vanrillaer.com - our Family Portal

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:11 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content