Geeklog v2.1.3 is now available for download.
This version is mainly a bug fix release.
New features and fixes in this version include:
Update Notice: This download was updated on June 23, 2017 at 10:00 am to include a fix for the SPAM-X plugin which fixes an upgrade issue for those upgrading a Geeklog site from 2.1.0 and earlier to Geeklog v2.1.3.
- [Feature] Added ability to use SMTPS protocol for sending mail [Ivy] [Tom]
- [Feature] Images in articles can now be styled [Tom]
- [Feature] Admins can now edit more fields of users
- [Feature] Plugins can now include profile fields automatically in My Account and User Profile
- [Feature] Staticpage Templates now use caching template library. This means logic processing is now possible
- [Feature] Autotags can now have a close tag if needed
- [Bug] Fix for articles and staticpages if more than one script tag included
- [Bug] Printable pages for Articles and Staticpages links to css fixed
- [Bug] Footer Copy Right Name fixed
- [Bug] Spam-X Plugin issues entering items fixed
- [Bug] Censor Exact Match improved
- [Bug] Links Plugin category links fixed when URL Rewrite is enabled
- [Bug] Language Manager search fixed
- [Bug] Fixed Blocks Cache Time could not be set to 0
- [Bug] Fixed Portal Blocks being able to use Cache Time
- [Bug] Fixed displaying of portal blocks. Removed function COM_rdfCheck from lib-common.php since not needed anymore (uses cache time instead)
- [Bug] Fixed script tag issues in staticpages and theme templates
- [Bug] Fixed Comment Submission tooltips when dealing with HTML Entities
- [Bug] Fixed Comment Notification emails when dealing with HTML Entities
The complete list can be found on Github[*1] and in the history text file located in the docs directory of this release.
Remember if you would like to chat with any of the community one of the best place to reach us is on Gitter in the Geeklog room.
For more information on the new features of Geeklog v2.1.3 please see this forum topic.