Contributed by: ::Ben Tuesday, September 06 2011 @ 10:21 am EDT
The imageManager can be used to upload, crop, resize and rotate images ('GD', 'IM', or 'NetPBM' library). The plugin can also replace images and watermark them.
Simply to install
1. Extract the archive to your public_html/fckeditor/editor/plugins directory
2. Edit the file 'public_html/fckeditor/editor/plugins/ImageManager/config.inc.php' to configure the plugin.
3. The language for the plugin and directEdit option can be set in its 'public_html/fckeditor/editor/plugins/ImageManager/fckplugin.js' file.
4. Add the plugin to your FCKeditor by opening you 'public_html/fckeditor/fckconfig.js' file. Near line 52 add the following statement: "FCKConfig.Plugins.Add('ImageManager');"
5. Update the 'public_html/fckeditor/myconfig.js' file by replacing 'Image' with 'ImageManager'
6. Done. Should the toolbar icon not appear, try to clear your browser's cache