DokuWiki (2010-11-07 “Anteater”) is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind with your Geeklog v1.6.0+. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the Wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files – no database is required.
DokuWiki plugin has the following system requirements:
- PHP 5.1.2 and higher.
- This integration is based on Geeklog v1.6.0 and do not work with older versions.
What is new:
- improved quick search algorithm
- permalinks for diff views
- license clarification on various 3rd party libs
- prefilled section names in summary when editing a section
- several IE7, IE8, Chrome fixes
- Parameters can now be passed in internal links (useful for plugins)
- some XMLRPC improvements
- configurable filename encoding
- support for custom section editors (plugins), for example the table editor plugin
- centralized library loading
- lots of bug fixes and minor improvements
Last update for Geeklog November 19, 2010