Need to sell products. Paypal plugin version 1.1 is out and bring a cart to your geeklog site.
The PayPal plugin allows you to have an online product list and accept payment via PayPal. Products can be downloadable as program or pdf files, or can be physic as books, CD, DVD...
This plugin require PHP 5.2 or greater. I also recommend using the jquery plugin to support lightbox feature in your shop.
By default the paypal plugin will grant administrative rights to the plugin to the Root Group. Shopping (purchasing) privileges will be granted to the “Logged-In Users” group. Viewing privileges will be granted to the “All Useres” group. By adding users or groups as members of the “Paypal Admin” or “Paypal Users” or “Paypal Viewers” group you can control who has administrative, shopping, and viewing privileges.
Paypal plugin what's new
- Added public folder setting
- Purchase history for users is now available
- Paypal errors are now log
- Added dynamic images for the link checkout with paypal
- Added css files to style the shop and the cart
- Added jquery feature for ajax
- An ajax Cart is now include
- A block with a cart view is also available
- Images uploader
- Support jquery lightbox (need jquery plugin)
- Online config
You can add your shop (products display page) in a static php page.
For upgrading to version 1.1 do not make an automatic upgrade by uploading the archive via the admin panel, it won't work. Please make a manual (ftp) upload of the files.