Extending our business centred plugin suite, Nextide is pleased to release the nexTime Timesheet plugin for Geeklog and nexPro!
nexTime is a full featured timesheet system which:
- lets users to enter and track time entries
- lets supervisors easily approve, reject and lock entries
- allows administrators to set up management hierarchy so supervisors can only approve their own employees timesheet entries
- allows you to customize the available timesheet activities, customers, projects and tasks
- lets users run Excel reports by employee, project or task
- is ajax enabled, keeping the interface lean
You can download the nexTime plugin from Nextide's download repository
Nextide's demo site
[*2] will be updated to include the nexTime plugin as well as our documentation repository
[*3] also includes all of the nexTime documentation to get started.
Any issues or bugs, please post to our Nextide Plugins support forum
Please note that you need to download the free nexPro plugin
[*5] and the nexList plugin
[*6] to use the nexTime plugin.