Chameleon v1.0 - The Complete CSS Theme Solution for Geeklog!
Introducing Chameleon, the plugin/theme that allows a Geeklog site admin to create over 88,128 different site layouts with just a few clicks of the mouse! Based on modular CSS, and a pure <div> driven layout (look Ma, no tables!) Chameleon will transform the way you think about Geeklog 1.4.1+ themes forever!
- Enjoy the benefits of SEO friendly code, where the content of your site comes first, followed by the left and right blocks!
- Choose from 17 different page layouts, including 7 fluid and 10 fixed width variations!
- Select from 12 different horizontal menu styles, with the ability to specify left or right alignment!
- Use 3 different block variations including separate styling for left and right blocks!
- Pick your favorite of 8 base color schemes with light and dark color styles for each main color!
- All modifications are made from your site, with the click of a mouse! No .thtml or .css files to get lost in (...unless you want to ;-)
Visit gl Labs[*2] to read more about Chameleon in our Wiki[*3] , then take it for a test drive over at demo.gllabs.org[*4] now (registration required) and download[*1] Chameleon today!