The 5th and final release candidate of the forum project version 2.6 has just been released. It's been a few months of work and I appreciate the testing and feedback by the community. I'm sure there are a few remaining issues but it's been well tested over the past few months.
I've included a summary of the changes and you can refer to the plugin which includes a txt file outlining all the changed files.
There are no database changes so all that should be required is to replace the changed files or complete directories. Existing sites running a previous RC release do not need to run any upgrade/update - just replace all the plugin files.
Download Link Please post feedback and issues in the forums on My Site[*1] or in the Plugins Support forum on this site[*2]
- Fixed issue where the Gravatar images were not being displayed
- Forum admin -> Delete Category now shows if category has no forums
- Added rel=nofollow to temporary links like latest topic
- Fixed small layout issue with Topic heading
- Added Re-Sync of Forum topic when using the story migrate feature to update counters
- Fixed several issues with Move Topic and move post feature - update last post info related
- Fixed issue where "View New Posts" would not appear
- Fixed issue with the View New Posts report
- Added advanced search types to plugin search feature [Mark Evans]
- Re-Sync the forum now after migrating stories to the forum to update forum indexes.
- Removed hopefully all the places the forum id was being passed in links - just need topic id
- Disabled error reporting on all calls to the PHP Function htmlspecialchars. Eliminates the error that was being reported by htmlspecialchars() when using ISO-8859-9 which is not one of the allowed charsets. Found that if you put a @ infront of the htmlspecialchars() call, it will default back to ISO-8859-1 and not report
- Added missing language message displayed when you upgraded the plugin