v1.2.1 contains many new features, bug fixes and overall improvements, making it a full featured multi-media gallery solution for Geeklog. This release fully supports Geeklog 1.4 and register_globals turned off.
You can get more information and download Media Gallery through the Media Gallery Support site.
READ THE DOCUMENTATION BEFORE UPGRADING, THERE ARE VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS YOU MUST FOLLOW!
New features include:
- All configuration options are now at the album level
- User Preference System
- Enhanced audio / video playback support
- Batch caption editor
- Global album editor
- Enhanced auto tag support, including a new slideshow auto tag
- Selectable thumbnail size per album
- New and improved EXIF/IPTC support – does not require EXIF support to be compiled into PHP.
- Improved documentation
- …and more