Welcome to Geeklog Wednesday, May 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM EDT
Other changes in this release:
Geeklog 1.8.1 does not introduce any changes in the language files (other than some updated or new translations), in the theme, or in the database. So upgrades from Geeklog 1.8.0 should be pretty straightforward.
Please help us test this release candidate so that we can release the final version soon. Thanks.
The imageManager can be used to upload, crop, resize and rotate images ('GD', 'IM', or 'NetPBM' library). The plugin can also replace images and watermark them.
Simply to install
1. Extract the archive to your public_html/fckeditor/editor/plugins directory
2. Edit the file 'public_html/fckeditor/editor/plugins/ImageManager/config.inc.php' to configure the plugin.
3. The language for the plugin and directEdit option can be set in its 'public_html/fckeditor/editor/plugins/ImageManager/fckplugin.js' file.
4. Add the plugin to your FCKeditor by opening you 'public_html/fckeditor/fckconfig.js' file. Near line 52 add the following statement: "FCKConfig.Plugins.Add('ImageManager');"
5. Update the 'public_html/fckeditor/myconfig.js' file by replacing 'Image' with 'ImageManager'
6. Done. Should the toolbar icon not appear, try to clear your browser's cache
If you need help in setting up or using Geeklog, please see the documentation, the FAQ, the Wiki, try our search page or browse through the Support Forum. Chances are someone else already had the same problem.
More resources are listed on the support page.
If you still can't find an answer, feel free to post in the forum.
Need help now? Try our web-based IRC chat.