Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 07:08 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

static page plugin : problem !!

blasfemo

Anonymous
i have upgraded my geeklog 1.4 to 1.5, but when i try to opes a static page i have this error..

An SQL error has occurred. Please see error.log for details.

if i see error.log, i read this :

lun 10 nov 2008 21:16:21 CET - 1054: Unknown column 'commentcode' in 'field list'. SQL in question: SELECT sp_title,sp_content,sp_hits,sp_date,sp_format,commentcode,owner_id,group_id,perm_owner,perm_group,perm_members,perm_anon,sp_tid,sp_help,sp_php,sp_inblock FROM gl_staticpage WHERE (sp_id = '20050828135620804'Wink AND (((owner_id = '2'Wink AND (perm_owner >= 2)) OR ((group_id IN (2,4,7,17,11,5,13,12,10,8,1,14,3,18,6,9,19,15)) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR (perm_members >= 2))

Can you help me ??

My version of pluging, in admin panel, write this:
- staticpages Plug-In Version: Data: 1.4.3, Code: 1.5.0 Update! Version GeekLog 1.4.1 Enable

How i find the new version ?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
How did you do the update? The Static Pages plugin should have been updated when you ran the database update.

bye, Dirk

blasfemo

Anonymous
i have copied the all new files and i have called admin/install.php. When I start, but whit the errors, the process finish..

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: blasfemo

When I start, but whit the errors, the process finish..

What does that mean?

The upgrade was obviously not successful. I'd suggest you re-install your database backup and run the install script again.

bye, Dirk

blasfemo

Anonymous
if i bring a old version of my db, it'possible to re-save onlythe staticpage table and convert only this one ??
i don't have a recent save of my db.. Frown

blasfemo

Anonymous
Or, it's possible to rebuild the table structor (in the db) fot staticpages ?
For me, it's possible to rewrite this statics pages..

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
It is of course possible to just patch the static pages plugin by adding that missing field to the database. But something apparently went wrong during the upgrade - you may have other problems with your database.

There's a reason why the upgrade instructions strongly suggest to create a database backup ...

If you want to try it, see sql/updates/mysql_1.4.1_to_1.5.0.php and search for "staticpage".

bye, Dirk

blasfemo

Anonymous
you are reason !!
whit a old copy of my db i have savated static pages, but i have any problem with a coversion of pool and link...

after conversion, i have this errors

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1. SQL in question: DELETE FROM gl_pollvoters WHERE date < unix_timestamp() -

Unknown column 'l.cid' in 'field list'. SQL in question: SELECT l.lid AS lid, l.cid as cid, l.title AS title, c.category AS category, l.url AS url, l.description AS description, l.owner_id, l.group_id, l.perm_owner, l.perm_group, l.perm_members, l.perm_anon FROM gl_links AS l LEFT JOIN gl_linkcategories AS c ON l.cid=c.cid WHERE 1=1

why ?
in this time, the conversion aren't with any problem..

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
So did you run a complete update or did you only fix the static pages?

Because these errors look like more things that weren't updated properly ...

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content