Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 05:32 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

GUS Error in index.php

scobb77

Forum User
When I try to go into /admin/plugins/gus/index.php, I get the following error -
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ip_to_hostname() in /home/.venus/scobb77/worstchristmaslights.com/admin/plugins/gus/index.php on line 576

Any ideas how to fix this?

scobb77

Forum User
Nevermind, fixed it. Everything is working just fine now.

-

Anonymous
Quote by: scobb77

Nevermind, fixed it. Everything is working just fine now.

It would be nice if people could in this kind of situations tell how they fixed the problem so everyone else who comes with the same problem wouldn't need to reinvent the wheel.

And about GUS, is it's development dead now? Pity if it is...

-

Anonymous
Ok, what i did was to add
Text Formatted Code

require_once( $_CONF['path'] . '/plugins/gus/functions.inc' );

although i thought that including lib-common.php should have done that already. now it works anyway...

1000ideen

Forum User

I`d also love GUS to be working with GL 1.5 it is a very important tool for me I love it on every site.

Normal stats don`t relly tell you where people went. With GUS I can see where they came from and what they looked at. As I don`t have too many real human visitors I enjoy everybody who looks at more than one page. I try to guess if the story may have been right according to the google search term and if the person did not see the other good stuff. This lead to the idea with "related story" plugin.

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: 1000ideen

I`d also love GUS to be working with GL 1.5 it is a very important tool for me I love it on every site.

Normal stats don`t relly tell you where people went. With GUS I can see where they came from and what they looked at. As I don`t have too many real human visitors I enjoy everybody who looks at more than one page. I try to guess if the story may have been right according to the google search term and if the person did not see the other good stuff. This lead to the idea with "related story" plugin.

Gus does work with Geeklog 1.5. I have it working with no problems on my site. It even ran fine when I did the upgrade from 1.4.1. As for further developments, see this article at http://www.glfusion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=11525&mode=&show=5&page=2 Second posting down.

Michael

1000ideen

Forum User
Is this still tha latest version of GUS? http://imol.gotdns.com/filemgmt/index.php?id=16

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
Yes 1.7 is the last version.
One of the Geeklog Core Developers.

1000ideen

Forum User
Quote by: ironmax
Gus does work with Geeklog 1.5. I have it working with no problems on my site.

I can confirm that it is running fine with GL 1.5.2 but there is one small problem: I can't add nor delete a user that is not to be counted. I have to do this manually in the MySQL. (php5 and mysql5)

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:32 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content