Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 09:02 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

GL 1.5rc2 Bug Report

samstone

Forum User
After installing GL 1.5rc2, I couldn't delete the Poll item that came with the package. I had to uninstall Poll plugin. I wonder if other testers have encountered the same issue?

Peace!

Sam

mst3kroqs

Forum User
Regular Poster
Quote by: samstone

After installing GL 1.5rc2, I couldn't delete the Poll item that came with the package. I had to uninstall Poll plugin. I wonder if other testers have encountered the same issue?

Peace!

Sam

No, sorry - can't confirm this. If you are using CTL, make sure you have completely cleared the cache, as there were a number of changes to the templates to support addition of CSRF tokens.

samstone

Forum User
Interesting...My "Topics" block does not list the topics either, it only list the "Home" link if I turn it on. My stories are not showing either.

RC1 didn't have that problem. I don't have template caching and .... let me download the package again. Maybe something is corrupt.

Peace!

Sam

trohko

Anonymous
Quote by: samstone

Interesting...My "Topics" block does not list the topics either, it only list the "Home" link if I turn it on. My stories are not showing either.

RC1 didn't have that problem. I don't have template caching and .... let me download the package again. Maybe something is corrupt.

Peace!

Sam

I think I know why this happens. You probably set up multilanguage hack on your site.
Either disable it again, or make the topic ID comply with the multilanguage setup.

For example: if you have set "en" abbrevation for English language, than you also have to rename topic "general" e.i. to "general_en". It should then show up in topics block. Same thing for articles/stories/static pages, ... their ID must be of [objectID]_[language_abbrev] format. 8)

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:02 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content