Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 08:42 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare com_getblocktemplate() in c:htdocspublic_htmllib-common.php on line

Sand Man

Forum User
whenever i try to install certain phpblocks or even the phpbbridge, i get this error:

Text Formatted Code
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare com_getblocktemplate() in c:/htdocs/public_html/lib-common.php on line 395

i have no clue what is causing this error. i just tried installing the gallery random image block and i got this error. also, a little off topic, but does anybody know where you get the block-random.cache files from b/c I don't have on in my gallery installation?

thanks for your help!

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Make sure those PHP blocks don't try to include lib-common.php again.

bye, Dirk

beewee

Forum User
Eh, I get the same error installing GL1.3.11 on a new account (on the same server, have a reseller account). Errorlog is still empty.

Got the error on http://www.boekburo.nl/admin/install/success.php, here's the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare com_getblocktemplate() (previously declared in /usr/home/boekburo/domains/boekburo.nl/public_html/lib-common.php:395) in /usr/home/kpzaken/domains/kampeerzaken.nl/public_html/lib-common.php on line 394

Dutch Geeklog sites about camping/hiking:
www.kampeerzaken.nl | www.campersite.nl | www.caravans.nl | www.caravans.net

trinity

Forum User
Regular Poster
best way to fix is to use include_once or require_once instead of include or require

glFusion - Technology Fused with Style - www.gllabs.org

beewee

Forum User
The best way is to drink an extra cup of coffee, looking at the path in lib-common.php above for the third time I see that copying a path from a different domain is not very convenient if you forget to change the domainname afterwards....... Mr. Green Leaves me speechless Embarassed
Dutch Geeklog sites about camping/hiking:
www.kampeerzaken.nl | www.campersite.nl | www.caravans.nl | www.caravans.net

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:42 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content