Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 12:30 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

error.log produced by menu plugin

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi, I've just installed menu plugin 1.61 to test. The installation was sucessful, the menus and the links with these menus run smooth. But I notice that every click produce error.log as follows: Mon Dec 16 21:24:24 2002 - SELECT * FROM mnu_index WHERE ((perm_anon >= 3) OR (perm_members >= 2) OR ((group_id = 2) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 4) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 7) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 11) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 5) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 13) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 12) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 15) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 10) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 8) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 1) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 14) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 3) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 6) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 9) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 16) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((owner_id = 2) AND (perm_owner >= 2))) AND (lang = '') ORDER BY m_pos ASC Mon Dec 16 21:24:24 2002 - nrows = 2 <> language = My question: Is this harmful? what mistakes would this be? TIA! ...XX

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
Probably not. This looks like debug code to me. Your logs may fill up quick though so you may want to find where that specifc instance of COM_errorLog() is and comment it out.---The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.

tomw

Forum User
Tony is right it is just debug code that I forgot to take out. You can get a new functions.inc with the debug removed from CVS here.

Tom

4  Quote

Anonymous

Anonymous
Thnaks Tony & tomw, I'll get it from CVS. ...XX

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:30 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content