|This plugin collects statistics on who visits your site, what browser and operating system they are using, which pages they view, and which links they are clicking to get there. It allows the administrator to browse these stats through a series of tables, getting right down into the data.
v1.2.0 [08 May 2005]
* [fix] should now install properly on Geeklog 1.3.12cvs
* [fix] import now works on PHP < 4.2.0
* [fix] fixed typo preventing cleanup in one case when the install failed
* [fix] various HTML cleanups and fixes
* [new] clicking an IP address now takes you to a page where you can:
o lookup the IP using WHOIS
o turn data collection on and off for the IP
o you can ban the IP if you have the ban plugin installed
o see the list of hostnames associated with the IP
* [new] the tables now use CSS
o note that the themes have changed significantly, so if you've made changes you should look at them carefully
o GUS will look in the <public_html>/gus/css directory for a file named .css and use it if it exists. If not, it will use default.css.