|Navigation Manager - Navman is the plugin for Geeklog to do the installation and the management of the navigations such as the site header menus.
Navman plugin works in Geeklog 1.6.0 or later. It doesn't work in older.
* Create, Edit, Reorder, and Delete navigations and menuitems on admin panel.
* Multi-level menu support.
* Breadcrumbs list support.
* Multi-language support.
* By using PHP filter, dynamically change the navigation.
* Geeklog standard menuitems ready.
* Automatic registration of the main plugins.
* The navigation can be installed in the header, footer and block.
* Autotag support.
* Makes much of flexibility of the setting such as the number of the navigations which can be installed, ability to choose a reference template, the variation of the output template variable, the class specification.